Everything is Bigger in Texas… Especially the Portion Sizes of Food! What should you eat when you visit Texas? There are more than 5 great treats to eat for foodies when they visit Texas. Our 5 Most Popular Dishes to eat when you visit Texas are…
1. Texas BBQ: Eat the Beef Brisket
2. Tex-Mex: From breakfast tacos, to puffy tacos, to insane queso you will eat well in Texas.
3. Texas Chili: Meat chili with no beans, and especially tasty if you have it on a Frito Pie (corn chips covered with chili and cheese).
4. Chicken Fried Steak: Flattened steak, battered and fried up. A plate of pleasure for foodies in Texas.
5. Texas Beer & Margaritas: Local beer is great in Texas and the Margaritas will help you get through your travels in Texas
The DON’Ts of Visiting Texas
The Don’ts of Visiting Austin
Tips for Visiting San Antonio
5 Eats of BUC’EE’s in Texas
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Grab Wolters World Merchandise & Travel Gear at
Sony Alpha 6000: Our favorite camera for vlogging. One of the best selling cameras of all time and its not too expensive.
Osprey Meridian Carry-on Size Travel Backpack: This is THE backpack that all of the Wolters World family use. It fits in the overhead compartment, gives you a great day pack and has an awesome warranty. We always travel with one.
Duafire Travel Adapter: helps you plug into most countries plugs around the world.
Travel Strip: One plug for your normal device, four USB plugs as well, it saves a lot of trouble and outlets when you travel.
Backup Battery Pack: Essential for travelers wanting to have a backup batter charge for their phones, cameras, and devices.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.