Top 25 Funny and Most Humorous Quotes on Travel | Funny Quotes Video MUST WATCH | Simplyinfo.net. This Video Consist of 25 Funny and Most Humorous Quotes about Travel that will Laugh and Enjoy.
– If you don’t like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk -Anon
– I’ve been to almost as many places as my luggage. -Bob Hope
– A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree. -Spike Milligan
– That’s OK. We can walk to the kerb from here. -Woody Allen
– Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves? -Robin Williams
– I like terra firma. The more firma, the less terra. -George S Kaufman
– I’ve called my car Flattery because it gets me nowhere. -Henry Youngman
– I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine. -Caskie Stinnett
– I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder. -Steven Wright
– Be careful! Travel expands the mind and loosens the bowels. -Abraham Verghese
– The first condition of understanding a foreign country is to smell it. -Rudyard Kipling
– Being in a ship is like being in a jail, with the option of drowning. -Samuel Johnson
– Just got back from a pleasure trip: I took my mother-in-law to the airport. -Henny Youngman
– In flying, the probability of survival is inversely proportional to the angle of arrival. -Neil Armstrong
– On a New York subway you get fined for spitting, but you can throw up for nothing. -Lewis Grizzard
– I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train. -Oscar Wilde
– Travel is the frivolous part of serious lives, and the serious part of frivolous ones. -Anne Sophie Swetchine
– A man who, beyond the age of 26, finds himself on a bus can count himself as a failure. -Margaret Thatcher
– How is it that the first piece of luggage on the airport carousel never belongs to anyone? -George Roberts
– In Mexico, everything on the menu is the same dish. The only difference is the way it’s folded. -Billy Connolly
– A friend of mine was so fed up with the train delays and cancellations he threw himself on the track. Died of exposure. -Jack Dee
– In Paris they simply stared when I spoke to them in French; I never did succeed in making those idiots understand their own language. -Mark Twain
– You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said ‘Parking Fine’. -Tommy Cooper
– Spain travel tip: If bathroom genders are indicated by flamingos, the boy flamingo is the one with a hat. I learned this the hard way. -Dave Barry
#Quotes, #quotesaboutTravel, #Simplyinfo,
Music: Ukulele – Bensound
beautiful quotes, inspirational quotes, good quotes, sayings, Best short quotes about Travel ever said, best quotes about Travel, best quotes about Travel ever, best quotes about Travel ever said, best short quotes ever about Travel, best short quotes ever said about Travel, Top 25 Quotes on Travel, Top 25 Travel Quotes
Information is Opportunity.
Knowledge is Power.
Be Informed – Be Powerful!
SUBSCRIBE / LIKE / SHARE / COMMENT 🙂
Subscribe Link: https://goo.gl/qbyzFb
YouTube Subscribe Link: https://goo.gl/qbyzFb
OTHER PLAYLISTS TO EXPLORE:
Games & Sports: https://goo.gl/uTXRWB
Jobs & Career Info: https://goo.gl/cbCDXy
Business Management: https://goo.gl/1sDjfW
Information Technology: https://goo.gl/nWYpK8
Physics Concepts: https://goo.gl/FnLmes
Education & Learning: https://goo.gl/54TR8A
Filmmaking Concepts: https://goo.gl/RQL5qn
Psychology Concepts: https://goo.gl/oYNNKA
Indian Law Concepts: https://goo.gl/m98pWn
Economics Concepts: https://goo.gl/yymX98
We provide the best info bytes videos in a very simple and effective way to learn, to revise and to master micro-content information. We simplify information in a wide variety of categories.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to the channel for support.
For any kind of courses / tutorials – Ask in the Comments.
Visit our website: http://simplyinfo.net/ for all kinds of Courses and Info Videos.
Contact Us: email@example.com
Be Blessed with Love, Health & Happiness.
Cheers & Have Fun 🙂
P.S. CLICK BELOW LINK TO SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATES.
SUBSCRIBE LINK: https://goo.gl/qbyzFb
Leave a Reply